RUSH TWP., Pa. - A high school in Schuylkill County is closed Tuesday due to power outages and road closures.
Marian Catholic High School said on its website after-school activities may still be running depending on clean up efforts.
Utility workers were seen in the area of Route 54 and Marian Avenue near the school in Rush Township.
No word on what caused the outage or how long until it's repaired.
A terrible workplace accident in Rush Township has a left a man in critical condition.Read More »
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- Grab your ski gear, Blue Mountain could open early
- LIVE NOW: Easton vs. Phillipsburg football game
- Remains of final two victims from Barclay Friends fire found
- Updated Berks well-represented in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Woman raises more than $50K for homeless man who helped her
- Life Lessons: Is stress the reason you can't conceive?
- Be aware this holiday shopping season
- Easton police investigating suspicious incident
- Officials respond to late night fire in Hanover Township
- Thanksgiving travelers find higher gas prices in Pa.
- Unity game pits the big dogs against the badges for a good time