BARRETT TWP., Pa. - PennDOT has announced work is scheduled to begin Thursday to replace PA 390 Bridge over Leavitts Branch in Barrett Township, Monroe County.
The project includes replacing the bridges deck and beams, substructure rehabilitation, work to the roadway approaches and other construction.
Beginning Thursday and lasting throughout the construction, PA 390 will be reduced to a single lane with traffic controlled by a temporary traffic signal.
Motorists should expect delays.
This project costs just over $950,000 and is expected to be complete in November.
Multiple officials responded to the report of a body located in a waterway in Parryville Borough, Carbon County on Sunday.Read More »
- Police continue to investigate remains of 24-year-old woman
- Tamaqua resident arrested on outstanding warrant
- Carbon County man facing drug, weapons charges
- Body recovered from water in Carbon County
- State police searching for man who committed armed robbery in Pike County
- PGC to conduct controlled fire in Berks, Schuylkill counties
- 21-year-old arrested in relation to Franconia Twp. crash
- Man sent to trial in fatal shooting of friend in Muhlenberg
- Quakertown Borough discusses spotted lanternfly protocol
- Free trees please some, not all Wilson residents
- Bethlehem middle schoolers win awards
- Walnut Street Commons gets green light
- Upper Saucon nets 15 tons of electronics recyclables
- Berks Countians speak up about keeping Berks Heim
- Council at odds over administering microloan program
- Reading mayor bashes authority for sale of apartment building