It's race weekend in the Poconos! Fans are flocking to the "tricky triangle" just as the weather heats up.
Qualifying races are already underway at Pocono Raceway and fans are ecstatic.
"I just love getting up close and personal with the drivers. You get great access here that you don't get a lot of other places," said Ed Sheets.
It's a selling point fans say makes the Poconos one of the best tracks in the country.
"I'm rooting for Dale Junior. It's his last year junior class ride I'm going to try and see him a couple of times," said Ray Sheets.
Some fans say this weekends warmer temperatures might make things interesting too.
Tune in to 69 News sports on Sunday for a report and highlights of the big race on Sunday.
The Christmas season is officially underway in Harrisburg.Read More »
- State police investigating stolen hunting rifle
- Holiday fundraiser grants 9 families the Christmas of their dreams
- One local area is said to have 'worst commute in the country'
- Police in Monroe County investigating fatal bike crash
- Police: Earlier wreck caused fatal turnpike crash
- Pennsylvania Turnpike re-opens in Carbon County
- Cold, breezy but mostly sunny Sunday, with some slick spots in the morning
- Updated Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Temperatures drop overnight, accidents reported across the region
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman
- PHOTOS: 69 News viewer photos of the first snowfall of the season