GILBERTON, Pa. - A Schuylkill County borough is addressing an uproar over its police chief.
Gilberton Borough has rescheduled a borough council meeting set for Thursday night because police chief Mark Kessler is on vacation.
The meeting will be held next Wednesday.
Kessler has gained notoriety for profanity-laced, gunfire-riddled YouTube videos in which he criticizes the government.
While some Gilberton residents have expressed concern about the videos Mayor Mary Lou Hannon says she supports Kessler's continued employment.
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Updated One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem