Stroudsburg, Pa. - A cash reward is being offered for information that leads of the arrest of Ricardo Maldonado.
The suspect is being sought for charges stemming from a theft of nearly $9,000. Maldonado failed to appear on two occasions before Magisterial District Judge Dan Higgins of Stroudsburg for a preliminary hearing on the theft charge.
The reward leading to his arrest is being offered by Monroe County Crime Stoppers.
The Stroud Area Regional Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating Maldonado, whom they consider a fugitive from justice.
Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 1-866-370-1518. Callers could be eligible for cash rewards and may remain anonymous.
Police said the suspicious death of a man found in his Schuylkill County home earlier this week has been ruled a homicide.Read More »
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran