Stroudsburg, Pa. - A cash reward is being offered for information that leads of the arrest of Ricardo Maldonado.
The suspect is being sought for charges stemming from a theft of nearly $9,000. Maldonado failed to appear on two occasions before Magisterial District Judge Dan Higgins of Stroudsburg for a preliminary hearing on the theft charge.
The reward leading to his arrest is being offered by Monroe County Crime Stoppers.
The Stroud Area Regional Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating Maldonado, whom they consider a fugitive from justice.
Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 1-866-370-1518. Callers could be eligible for cash rewards and may remain anonymous.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey