Investigators are increasing their efforts to track down the person who fired more than 50 shotgun pellets into a dog in the Poconos.
A $3,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the shooter of King, a 14-month-old pit bull shot last week after getting away from his home.
King survived and returned home but he lost his sight.
His owners hope surgery will restore sight to at least one eye.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania SPCA.
One day after the Trump administration unveiled new immigration enforcement policies, police and federal agents were on the move in the Poconos.Read More »
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Ex-police chief faces criminal charges in Schuylkill County
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Updated Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University