Investigators are increasing their efforts to track down the person who fired more than 50 shotgun pellets into a dog in the Poconos.
A $3,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the shooter of King, a 14-month-old pit bull shot last week after getting away from his home.
King survived and returned home but he lost his sight.
His owners hope surgery will restore sight to at least one eye.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania SPCA.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Police searching for 2 men after 2 armed robberies in Reading hours apart
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- Updated A first hand look at the training firefighters go through
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- Clouds and some sun today; rain stays south and east today and tomorrow
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex