CHESTNUTHILL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Route 115 was closed for several hours Monday night between Bunny Lane and Treible Drive after a fatal accident involving two vehicles.
Monroe County authorities say one person was killed. It's unclear what led to the crash.
A 69 News crew member on scene said it appears an white Ford Explorer and another SUV were involved in the wreck.
Stay with 69 News for developments on this story.
The Panther Valley School District conducted regularly planned Red Alert lockdown drills Monday morning at all three of its buildings.Read More »
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- Panther Valley High School on lockdown
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Updated Light wintry mix Tuesday, turning to steadier snow Wednesday
- DA formulating plan to bring Esterly back to Pennsylvania
- Fire destroys garage in Weisenberg Township
- Updated Wanted man arrested after allegedly firing shots from stolen gun
- Updated Uninvited guest arrested after trippy visit to North Whitehall home
- Driver charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Life Lessons: Drugstores: Deal or no deal?
- Muhlenberg gives nod to several projects
- Per-phase fee payment benefits developers, township
- Analyst foresees hard-fought race for 6th District