MAHONING TWP., Pa. - Police in Carbon County are looking for a man accused of setting multiple fires at a Mahoning Township nail salon.
Investigators say an arrest warrant has been issued for Epifanio Garcia-Rivas, 41. His last known address is in Allentown.
Police say Garcia-Rivas set multiple fires inside Beverly Hills Nails in the Carbon Plaza Mall on December 15, 2013. The fires caused an estimated $67,000 in damage.
Officials say Garcia-Rivas is the salon owner's ex-boyfriend.
Garcia-Rivas will be charged with arson, burglary and risking catastrophe.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Mahoning Township Police at 570-386-2241.
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- VIDEO: Frein given additional prison time
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Updated Vehicle hits Berks apartment building; 2 families displaced
- Phantoms eliminated from playoffs
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA