The search for a wanted Schuylkill County fugitive has dealt authorities another twist.
U.S. Marshalls say the school van believed to be stolen by Shawn Christy was found in Nitro, West Virginia.
Officials believe Christy, of McAdoo, stole the van from Butler Township, Luzerne County earlier this week.
Christy is accused of threatening President Donald Trump and Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli.
He's been on the run since June.
Christy is believed to have several guns, including three taken from a relative's home last week.
The search for a fugitive from Schuylkill County has picked up a big-name searcher.Read More »
- Father of fugitive Shawn Christy makes plea to son
- Police search for missing Schuylkill County girl
- Tobyhanna Township to receive new wells
- East Stroudsburg brothers, Wind Gap man killed in Route 209 crash
- East Stroudsburg teachers strike ends, school to resume Wednesday
- Fatal crash leaves 3 dead on Route 209 at dangerous intersection
- Gunman dead in shooting at judge's office in western Pa.
- Updated Dog the Bounty Hunter to join search for Shawn Christy
- Updated South Whitehall to purchase three fire department vehicles
- Updated Council members say faith is lost in Phillipsburg mayor
- PHOTOS: Galactic Empire headlines final Downtown Alive concert of 2018
- Grants and rebates for electric vehicle charging stations announced
- New Vietnamese restaurant helps community
- Mansion for sale after 30 years
- Updated Heat causes more problems at Upper Perk
- One Tank Trip: Dinosaurs in Motion at Reading Public Museum