WAYNE TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Officials say a woman flown to the hospital after a head-on crash in Schuylkill County is in serious condition. The crash happened yesterday afternoon on Route 183 in Wayne Township.
State police say Stephen Batdorf of Lebanon County died.
The 61-year-old woman, who was from Pottsville, had to be flown to Reading Hospital.
Police say the woman was heading north on Route 183 when she lost control of her vehicle and hit the car carrying the other driver.
Members of local corporations united to raise funds to support community services in Monroe County.Read More »
- New distribution center in Tobyhanna Twp. to create 80 jobs
- Police: Winery owners unlawfully recorded customers, employees
- Police: Owners of local winery record employees, customers without permission
- Businesses shovel out after snow blankets the Poconos
- Man goes to movies after allegedly killing Pocono Twp. couple
- Nephew charged in aunt, uncle's stabbing deaths
- Coroner called to scene of Upper Mount Bethel crash
- "Underdog" masks flying off the shelves for Eagles game
- 11-year US marshal identified as officer slain in Harrisburg
- Police officer surrenders on charges in hit-and-run crash
- Democratic candidates give views on single-payer health care
- Northampton borough tables rentals ordinance
- Crews, machines ready to take on potholes
- Berks law enforcement standing strong in support of fallen officer
- Changes to Da Vinci Center prompt questions from county
- Forks Township supervisors table zoning hearing on proposed apartments