WAYNE TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Officials say a woman flown to the hospital after a head-on crash in Schuylkill County is in serious condition. The crash happened yesterday afternoon on Route 183 in Wayne Township.
State police say Stephen Batdorf of Lebanon County died.
The 61-year-old woman, who was from Pottsville, had to be flown to Reading Hospital.
Police say the woman was heading north on Route 183 when she lost control of her vehicle and hit the car carrying the other driver.
Nicole Murray, 24, was found dead in the rear of a property at the 500 block of Foliage Drive in Tunkhannock Township sometime after 4 p.m.Read More »
- Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- Air pistol, pocket knife found on Pottsville Area HS student
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- 69 News and Dorney Park hold 2nd annual food drive Saturday
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets
- 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire