WEST MAHANOY TWP., Pa. - A Schuylkill County man is heading to trial on assault charges after another man was found dead from blunt force injuries possibly inflicted with a deer antler trophy.
Thomas Petrousky waived his preliminary hearing Wednesday.
Police have identified him as a suspect, but haven't charged him, in the homicide of David Halaburda.
Halaburda's body was discovered at a home in the 200 block of Wylam Street in West Mahanoy Township last month.
Petrousky is charged with assault on a neighbor the same day that Halaburda died.
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle