BANKS TWP., Pa. - A 64-year-old Schuylkill County man was killed Monday night after his car rolled over several times.
State police at Hazleton said the accident happened at 7 p.m. on Tresckow Road near Banks Avenue in Banks Twp., Carbon Co.
Andrew McAloose of Kline Twp. was traveling east on Tresckow Road when he went off the right side of the road and rolled several times.
He was not wearing a seatbelt and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Deputy coroner Gerald Jones said McAloose died of multiple traumatic injuries.
The investigation is continuing.
A jury is expected to begin weighing the sentence for a gunman who targeted Pennsylvania state troopers at their barracks, killing one and leaving a second with devastating injuries.Read More »
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Updated Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated 2 stores in Cumru robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Clouds and some sun with a sprinkle in spots; turning milder this afternoon
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app