EAST UNION TWP., Pa. - A Hazleton man has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a Schuylkill County plant worker with a five-foot pole, according to state police.
Police say the assault happened on Friday evening when 21-year-old Miguel Inoa broke through the security gate of the Steelcase plant in East Union Township and assaulted a male employee with a five-foot pole.
The victim was taken to Hazleton General Hospital. There's no word on his condition.
Inoa is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault, burglary, criminal trespass and recklessly endangering another person.
One day after the Trump administration unveiled new immigration enforcement policies, police and federal agents were on the move in the Poconos.Read More »
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Ex-police chief faces criminal charges in Schuylkill County
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University