EAST UNION TWP., Pa. - A Hazleton man has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a Schuylkill County plant worker with a five-foot pole, according to state police.
Police say the assault happened on Friday evening when 21-year-old Miguel Inoa broke through the security gate of the Steelcase plant in East Union Township and assaulted a male employee with a five-foot pole.
The victim was taken to Hazleton General Hospital. There's no word on his condition.
Inoa is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault, burglary, criminal trespass and recklessly endangering another person.
A Schuylkill County man was arrested over the weekend, after police say he fired his gun near his neighbor's family gathering.Read More »
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley