POTTSVILLE, Pa. - A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday for a Schuylkill County man accused of leaving three children home alone, with one of them locked in a 'cage.'
Police say Cecil Kutz left the three children alone while their mother,Tiffany George, was at the hospital for severe bleeding following a recent childbirth.
When authorities entered the home, they found a 2-year-old inside a cage, a 1-year-old in a playpen, and a 1-day-old infant in a car seat.
Kutz now faces a number of charges, including child endangerment.
Two men face numerous charges in connection with a series of armed robberies and thefts that targeted Walmart stores across seven Pennsylvania counties.Read More »
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- Monster Jam revs and rocks the PPL this weekend
- Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Parents, students, and schools on edge after Florida shooting
- Community, gov't effort needed for affordable housing push
- Students slime principal as reward for reaching reading goal
- General Heath's Antiques in Adamstown set to close
- Building affordable housing is a tough sell, businessmen say