CHESTNUTHILL TWP., Pa. - A search team in Monroe County continues to look for a man who went missing last weekend.
Members of the Northeast Search and Rescue were seen in the area of Evergreen Road and Route 715 in Chestnuthill Township looking for Richard Kimock, 52.
He was last seen walking away from a home in the area on November 26.
Kimock is described as 5'10", 140 lbs., hazel eyes, and balding with brown short hair and a
white short cropped beard.
He was last seen wearing a maroon sweatshirt, camouflage turtle neck, jeans, and tan boots.
Police believe he may be at special risk of harm or injury.
Anyone with information on Kimock is asked to contact police immediately by calling 911 or the Pennsylvania State Police at Fern Ridge at 570-646-2271.
Visitors to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area can use the hiking trails but not the bathrooms. The federal government shutdown means parts of the park are closed until further notice.Read More »
- Coroner confirms second death in Franklin Twp. fire
- Man dies after fire tears through house in Franklin Township
- 2 injured in Franklin Township house fire
- FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Diehard Eagles fan's friends were on target with this surprise
- $2.4 million invested into airport upgrades
- Tentative deal reached; Wilson School District strike averted
- Motorcycle split in half after crash in Northampton County
- Pa. Supreme Court throws out state's congressional map
- Residents complain about water in Lehigh County community
- Updated Prosecution says Pawlowski a 'relentless fundraising machine'
- Pennsylvania GOP to seek a stop to gerrymandering case
- Pre-trial hearing held for one of two accused in Grace Packer's death
- Updated Exeter could vote next month on country club restaurant and bar
- Updated Bethlehem schools adding Spanish to elementary curriculum
- Construction begins to replace Main Street Bridge in Bucks County