TAMAQUA, Pa. - Authorities in Schuylkill County are continuing their search for a 29-year-old man who went missing earlier in the week under bizarre circumstances.
Crews were seen scouring mountainous terrain on Saturday in the area of Route 209 and Valley Road in Tamaqua.
Authorities have been trying to locate Jesse Farber since Tuesday.
He was last seen on his way to his grandmother's house on Valley Road in Tamaqua.
Police say Farber's last phone call was to his girlfriend, when he told her he was in a tree because he saw some coyotes and his phone battery was dying.
Northeast Search and Rescue Chief Bruce Barton says dogs and ATVs were used in the search on Saturday.
Anyone with information is urged to call Tamaqua police.
Family and friends of a Monroe County teenager say he died from complications of the flu.Read More »
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Updated Police searching for missing man with dementia
- Updated Man shot in the face in Allentown
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- FERC responds to numerous PennEast rehearing requests
- Updated Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night
- Updated Gov. Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns
- Updated Witness recalls scene of deadly Lehigh Valley conduit collapse
- Prosecution begins grilling Mayor Pawlowski in pay-to-play trial
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications