STROUD TWP., Pa. - 69 News has crews on scene of a barricade situation in Stroud Township.
Stroud Area Regional Police are blocking Glenbrook Road at Vineyard Drive as officers execute a search warrant.
Armored vehicles can be seen belonging to Pennsylvania State Police. Police are asking people to avoid the area.
Stay with 69 News for updates to this developing story.
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- Allentown Police Chief Glen Dorney is retiring
- UPDATED: Snowfall totals from the 69 News' viewing area
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Actor promotes awareness about mental health
- Love it or hate it, Reading folks dealing with snow
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- Snow days equal shortened spring break, longer school year
- Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts
- Lawmaker accused of abusing colleague won't seek re-election
- Senate approves bill to protect domestic violence victims