ORWIGSBURG, Pa. - Just in time for the summer swelter, two Pennsylvania-based companies are teaming up to provide some new options to ice cream lovers looking to keep their cool.
"We are proud to partner with an iconic brand such as Yuengling's Ice Cream in giving our customers an extra choice when looking for a cool treat this summer," said Ryan Sheetz, assistant vice president of brand strategy for Altoona-based Sheetz.
Six flavors of Yuengling's Ice Cream -- Black & Tan, vanilla, root beer float, sea salt caramel, peanut butter cup and vanilla fudge chunk with pretzels -- are available in more than 300 Sheetz stores in six states.
"Americans today are always on the go, looking for everything at their fingertips," said David Yuengling, the president of Orwigsburg, Schuylkill County-based Yuengling's Ice Cream. "We're happy to partner with Sheetz to provide on-the-go workers, soccer moms, and travelers our delicious ice cream as a sweet treat during their busy day."
Yuengling's fans can use the store locator feature on the company's website to find their favorite flavors among the 20 or so available, including butterbeer, chocolate fudge brownie, mint chocolate chip, and cinnamon churro.
In addition to Sheetz, Yuengling's is also sold at Boyers, Giant, Redner's, Wegmans, and Weis.
Police say Diane Probst, 51, of Sugarloaf, was shot by her husband Steven Probst, 62, around 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Shenandoah Fish & Game Protective Association.Read More »
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- Remains of final two victims from Barclay Friends fire found
- Many enjoy hot meal with side of Thanksgiving fellowship
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby
- Lines form early for Thanksgiving, Black Friday deals