COALDALE, Pa. - St. Luke's University Health Network is expanding its Miners Campus.
The Coaldale facility is expanding its emergency department and hospital officials say the project will decrease patient wait times.
Officials say renovations will be a challenge because they plan to work while the hospital is still functioning.
The expansion will add 10 beds to the emergency department while also updating equipment in the facility.
Wallenpaupack Area School District says it will move students from its south campus to its north campus, further away from Sanctuary Church in Newfoundland.Read More »
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Monster Jam revs and rocks the PPL this weekend
- Unsettled weather continues this weekend
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Updated Some Poconos students relocating due to AR-15 blessing ceremony
- Updated Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Updated Filmmaker Gershin Hinkson discusses Black Panther
- Updated Penn State trustees approve Hershey Medical Center expansion
- Pottstown YMCA Early Learning Center to relocate
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees