COALDALE, Pa. - St. Luke's University Health Network is expanding its Miners Campus.
The Coaldale facility is expanding its emergency department and hospital officials say the project will decrease patient wait times.
Officials say renovations will be a challenge because they plan to work while the hospital is still functioning.
The expansion will add 10 beds to the emergency department while also updating equipment in the facility.
A terrible workplace accident in Rush Township has a left a man in critical condition.Read More »
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- Grab your ski gear, Blue Mountain could open early
- He served soup to the needy for 17 years; now he needs help
- Lonnie Walker returns to Reading
- Kyla Smith: Easton Red Rovers' newest football star
- Easton bonfire burns bright ahead of big game
- Police: Men rob gas station, escape on bicycles
- Unity game pits the big dogs against the badges for a good time
- Thanksgiving travel expected to be heavy this year
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- 5-year-old with terminal brain cancer donates toys to CHOP
- Tips to keep holiday dinner conversation civil