E. STROUDSBURG, Pa. - St. Luke's University Health Network now offers women's services in Monroe County.
The health network has started offering OB/GYN services at an office located at 239 E. Brown Street in East Stroudsburg.
The obstetricians and gynecologists can provide general care for women of all ages along with infertility counseling, prenatal care, female endocrinology, high-risk pregnancy care, minimally invasive surgery and menopause care.
The office is also the home of St. Luke's Medical Associates of Monroe County. The location offers laboratory services, mammography and DXA bone density testing.
St. Luke's says the radiologists who work out of the office are specially trained in diagnostic mammography. They say they can read the images in real time, and in many cases, if there is a problem, a same-day biopsy can be scheduled at St. Luke's Regional Breast Center in Center Valley.
To learn more about the new services offered, you can check out St. Luke's web site, or call St. Luke's InfoLink toll-free at 1-866-785-8537.
Visitors get to interact with the animals, including rides on the workhorses.Read More »
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River