STROUD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - St. Luke's celebrated the opening of its 7th hospital Thursday.
The Stroudsburg High School marching band kicked off the festivities in Monroe County.
Hundreds of guests were there for the ribbon cutting for the new campus.
It's a new four story, 108 bed hospital in Stroud Township, just off Route 611, not far from Interstate 80 and Route 33.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- Updated The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service