STROUD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - St. Luke's celebrated the opening of its 7th hospital Thursday.
The Stroudsburg High School marching band kicked off the festivities in Monroe County.
Hundreds of guests were there for the ribbon cutting for the new campus.
It's a new four story, 108 bed hospital in Stroud Township, just off Route 611, not far from Interstate 80 and Route 33.
Police in Carbon County arrested three men who are accused of stealing more than $1,000 worth of merchandise from the Mahoning Township Walmart.Read More »
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Ex-police chief faces criminal charges in Schuylkill County
- Volunteers build osprey platforms at Beltzville Lake
- Book returned to library 75 years past due; war to blame?
- Coal country hopes for a brighter future
- Monroe County man's murder conviction upheld
- Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Warmer air returns today through the end of the week with a few showers
- Updated Wilson superintendent resigns after auditor's report
- Updated Crowd rallies in Allentown in support of Affordable Care Act
- Updated Police say work release inmate escapes hospital in waiting car
- Police allegedly find 47 bags of pot in trunk of speeding car
- Police allege man beat up pregnant woman
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Muhlenberg Township to improve major intersections