FRANKLIN TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police said they are investigating a report of an attempted sexual assault in Carbon County.
State police with the Lehighton barracks said the victim reported she was possibly sexually assaulted in the Weissport Canal in Franklin Township, according to a news release. The incident occurred about 4 p.m. Nov. 27, and she reported the alleged attacker was a male from Lehighton.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Lehighton barracks at 610-681-1850.
Pennsylvania State Police with the Lehighton barracks report they are also investigating several other incidents, including:
- A resident of the 600 block of Mountain View Drive in Polk Township, Monroe County, reported someone smashed his windshield on Dec. 20 or 21.
- A resident in the 600 block of Kunkletown Road in Eldred Township, Monroe County, reported that someone smashed the rear windshield of her car parked in the driveway between 10 p.m. Dec. 20 and 11 a.m. Dec. 21. The alleged vandal also fired eight paintballs at the house.
- A resident in the 100 block of Birdie Way in Polk Township, Monroe County, also reported a smashed car window and paintball damage to his house between 10 p.m. Dec. 20 and 9:30 a.m. Dec. 21.
Anyone with any information about any of the incidents can contact the barracks at 610-681-1850.
It's one thing to remember someone you've lost, but it's an entirely different thing to honor that person through action.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Driver dies after car hit by stolen minivan on Route 183
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News