SMITHFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police are searching for a Monroe County man who went missing Wednesday morning.
Authorities say 48-year-old Marek Morawiec was last seen at his residence on Great Oak Drive in Smithfield Township.
He's described as a white male with a small, thin build, brown hair, blue eyes and no facial hair.
Police say he was last seen wearing a "blue puffy jacket, black or blue sweater and dark blue dress pants."
Morawiec may be driving a blue 2012 Ford F-150 with Pennsylvania license plate ZBW9119. State police say the truck's rear bumper is secured to the vehicle with rope and zip ties, and the truck's bed has a black cover.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania State Police Swiftwater station at 570-839-7701.
Gov. Tom Wolf announced Thursday more than $2.8 million in funding for local summer internship programs across Pennsylvania.Read More »
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- 32-year-old faces charges for alleged sexual assault in Monroe County
- Schuylkill County man pleads guilty to bank robbery
- 2nd man sentenced in crash that killed man, pregnant woman
- Groceries, everyday items delivered to your Stroudsburg door
- Volunteers undertake massive cleanup of Pocono Creek
- Updated Lehigh Valley students take part in National School Walkout
- Updated Man charged in fatal Allentown crash, believed to be in Dominican Republic
- New Traffic congestion, delays expected this weekend on I-78 west near NJ-Pa border
- Updated Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Updated Cosby judge puts off ruling on deposition
- National School Walkout renews calls for gun safety
- Life Lessons: Resumes can make or break you
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic candidates debate hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority