SMITHFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police are searching for a Monroe County man who went missing Wednesday morning.
Authorities say 48-year-old Marek Morawiec was last seen at his residence on Great Oak Drive in Smithfield Township.
He's described as a white male with a small, thin build, brown hair, blue eyes and no facial hair.
Police say he was last seen wearing a "blue puffy jacket, black or blue sweater and dark blue dress pants."
Morawiec may be driving a blue 2012 Ford F-150 with Pennsylvania license plate ZBW9119. State police say the truck's rear bumper is secured to the vehicle with rope and zip ties, and the truck's bed has a black cover.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pennsylvania State Police Swiftwater station at 570-839-7701.
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Neighbors shaken after murder suicide in Tobyhanna
- Man, teenage girl fatally shot in apparent murder-suicide
- Rain, wind cause downed trees, wires across region
- Hazleton Ponzi scheme highlighted in new Netflix movie
- Wolf touts entrepreneurship opportunities in Schuylkill Co.
- 7 homes condemned after Bethlehem water main leak
- Forecasters warn of flooding due to Delaware River ice jam
- Police investigating robbery outside Wilson strip club
- Updated Man acquitted in abuse of boy at animal costume parties
- Updated Man jailed in armed robbery of Turkey Hill in Reading
- Gerrymandering case sows doubt in big year for House races
- A cold and dry Monday with plenty of clouds
- Updated Humane Society of Berks experiencing 'overflow of cats'
- Alvernia students, faculty fan out across Berks for MLK Day
- Indoor paddle boarding, aerial yoga and New Year's resolutions