CHESTNUT HILL TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police need the public’s help searching for a missing man.
According to state police, Richard Francis Kimock, 52, walked away from a home on Route 715 in Chestnut Hill Township, Monroe County, Sunday around 10 p.m. and hasn’t been seen since.
Kimock is described as 5'10", 140 lbs., hazel eyes, and balding with brown short hair and a
white short cropped beard.
Kimock was last seen wearing a maroon sweatshirt, camouflage turtle neck, jeans, and tan boots.
Police believe this person may be at special risk of harm or injury.
Anyone with information on Kimock is asked to contact police immediately by calling 911 or the Pennsylvania State Police at Fern Ridge at 570-646-2271.
Officials say Daniel Palmitessa, of Columbia, New Jersey, sexually assaulted two female juveniles when he lived in his prior residence in Stroudsburg.Read More »
- Schuylkill County man pleads guilty to bank robbery
- 2nd man sentenced in crash that killed man, pregnant woman
- Groceries, everyday items delivered to your Stroudsburg door
- Volunteers undertake massive cleanup of Pocono Creek
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Monroe County DUI crash
- Lehigh Gap Nature Center conducts controlled burning on Blue Mountain
- Updated Search continues in Berks for Southwest jet's missing pieces
- Updated LVIA to construct 'sensory room' for those with intellectual disabilities
- Updated Allentown Bon-Ton shoppers react to store's closing
- Updated Starbucks to close thousands of stores for racial bias training
- Updated 'Mustang Nation' helping students displaced by fires
- Habitat for Humanity breaks ground in Bethlehem
- Local college receives lesson about diversity, inclusion
- Lehigh Valley Cubans react to country's change of power
- Updated Local literacy advocates keep Barbara Bush's legacy alive
- Parkland school board to purchase used buses