CHESTNUT HILL TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police need the public’s help searching for a missing man.
According to state police, Richard Francis Kimock, 52, walked away from a home on Route 715 in Chestnut Hill Township, Monroe County, Sunday around 10 p.m. and hasn’t been seen since.
Kimock is described as 5'10", 140 lbs., hazel eyes, and balding with brown short hair and a
white short cropped beard.
Kimock was last seen wearing a maroon sweatshirt, camouflage turtle neck, jeans, and tan boots.
Police believe this person may be at special risk of harm or injury.
Anyone with information on Kimock is asked to contact police immediately by calling 911 or the Pennsylvania State Police at Fern Ridge at 570-646-2271.
Call it a canoe trip with a cause.Read More »
- State police seeking public's help as it investigates I-81 death
- Breakdown: Search develops for man accused of threatening leaders
- State police investigating Schuylkill County armed robbery
- Penn Forest hearing focuses on noise level
- Carbon County St Patrick's Day Parade is canceled
- Federal grand jury indicts man accused of threatening Trump
- Money Rules Everything gang investigated in Bethlehem burning death
- 2018 Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival hosts incredible talent
- Bucks County teen hides rocks to brighten strangers' days
- DA Morganelli holds summit with local colleges, discusses curbing binge drinking
- Berks STEM students demonstrate patent-pending technology
- Updated Easton planners recommend approval for daycare center
- Lower Saucon seeks grant to replace bridge
- South Whitehall buys into water usage software for customers
- Downtown Alive music first step in bringing people to Reading
- PHOTOS: The Magpie Salute at Downtown Alive in Reading