CHESTNUT HILL TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police need the public’s help searching for a missing man.
According to state police, Richard Francis Kimock, 52, walked away from a home on Route 715 in Chestnut Hill Township, Monroe County, Sunday around 10 p.m. and hasn’t been seen since.
Kimock is described as 5'10", 140 lbs., hazel eyes, and balding with brown short hair and a
white short cropped beard.
Kimock was last seen wearing a maroon sweatshirt, camouflage turtle neck, jeans, and tan boots.
Police believe this person may be at special risk of harm or injury.
Anyone with information on Kimock is asked to contact police immediately by calling 911 or the Pennsylvania State Police at Fern Ridge at 570-646-2271.
Delivery driver killed in violent robbery.Read More »
- 2 charged in ongoing burglary investigation
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Thieves steal $100K from scrap metal company
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Wilson police seek suspects in brutal gas station beating
- Man hit, killed by vehicle in Lower Macungie
- Police: Accused shooter shot both victims through a door
- Updated Police: Allentown men try to rob 2 bicycle-riding boys
- Updated Allentown officer dragged by dirt bike, injured
- Berks-based Penn National buys Pinnacle for $2.8B
- Coroner seeks next of kin of Allentown woman, 34
- Life Lessons: Poinsettia care
- New Jersey bear hunt ends with 407 bears killed
- Reading police investigate 'possible assault' of woman