NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A strange dog-napping case is unfolding in Schuylkill County.
State Police say a woman swiped a dog from the Hillside SPCA in North Manheim Township around 2:50 p.m. Saturday.
A Yorkshire Terrier was taken from the SPCA by a woman who drove off with the gray and blonde dog in a dark-colored sedan, according to police.
Police did not indicate if there was a specific motive for the dog being taken.
Anyone with information is asked to call State Police in Schuylkill Haven at 570-739-1330 and ask for Trooper Mohn.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday for a Schuylkill County man accused of leaving three children home alone, with one of them locked in a 'cage.'Read More »
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Defense raises race bias in Cosby jury selection process
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Updated Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self