EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A man accused in the deadly shooting of a pizza deliveryman in Monroe County has been charged in another robbery of a delivery driver.
Israel Berrios is one of three people facing homicide charges in the December death of Richard Labar.
Labar was shot in the face on the campus of East Stroudsburg University in what police called a robbery attempt.
According to charges filed this week, Berrios also participated in the assault and attempted robbery of a pizza delivery driver back in November near the ESU campus.
A Carbon County man died after his vehicle hit a tree in Lehigh County.Read More »
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- ESU women's basketball manager meets Steph Curry
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Toys R Us delays liquidation sales; likely to start Friday
- Updated Lehigh Valley Auto Show prepares for opening night
- Updated Fire damages house in Coopersburg
- Updated Man found dead after fire damages motel in Caernarvon
- Updated Bethlehem police nab pair of alleged fridge bandits
- Updated Man dies after truck crashes, catches fire in Hanover Township
- Updated Allentown Police Chief Glen Dorney is retiring
- Rooftops of Reading garages cleared ahead of sold-out show
- After storm, BARTA, Bieber bus service returning to normal