One man is in custody following a high-speed chase in Schuylkill County.
Officials say the chase began around 5 p.m. on Route 209 in Tamaqua and headed toward Pottsville.
We do know that the driver was taken into custody.
At this point, authorities are not providing any further details.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Police charge 80-year-old with child rape
- Updated 10 people seated on jury in Bill Cosby's sex assault trial
- Updated Medal of Honor recipient's son to speak at Memorial Day service
- Updated Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged bicyclist
- Updated Pennsylvania's US senators react to Trump's proposed budget
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Pennsylvania lawmakers introduce universal background check for firearm sales
- Concert bombing prompts Taylor Swift to break Twitter silence
- Health Beat: Kids and concussions: How many is too many?
- PHOTOS: 2 gunmen rob pair of stores in Reading