TAMAQUA, Pa. - A Schuylkill County man will stand trial for the brutal murder of his wife last month.
Robert Bailey was in court Tuesday for a preliminary hearing.
Police say he admitted to them that he repeatedly stabbed his wife, Diane, on November 26th outside their home on Lafayette Street in Tamaqua.
Police say the two had been arguing and he attacked her before she left to stay with someone else for the night.
Bailey is being held on 1st-degree murder, aggravated assault and other charges.
Family and friends of a Monroe County teenager say he died from complications of the flu.Read More »
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Superintendent: 16 Parkland school buses destroyed, 14 damaged in fire
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night