A Monroe County teenager accused of threatening teachers and staff members at his high school is going to trial.
Zyiar Clark waived his right to a preliminary hearing this morning.
Police say Clark wrote and recorded a song called Columbine that included threats against the principal of East Stroudsburg High School North, where Clark was a student.
Officials say the song also included threats against several other teachers and staff members.
Clark posted the song on FaceBook and was arrested for aggravated assault and other charges.
Police in Schuylkill County say an argument escalated to the point that a man hit another person with his car on purpose.Read More »
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Minersville fire damages multiple homes
- Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe