NORWEGIAN TWP., Pa. - An 18-year-old was arraigned after he admitted to drawing a picture of a bomb and a building on a piece of toilet paper at Schuylkill Technology and Training Center South in Norwegian Township Monday.
According to police reports, the drawing of the bomb had "Bomb" written underneath it and the drawing of the building had "STC" written underneath it.
Dominick Cassilli of Frackville faces charges of threat to use weapons of mass destruction and terroristic threats as of Thursday.
The note Cassilli wrote was left in a bathroom stall on the third floor and found by a custodian at 4:30 p.m. after all students left for the day.
A Pennsylvania State Police Canine team responded to the scene and after a thorough search of the building, came out with negative results.
After police reviewed surveillance and sign out sheets Tuesday, Cassilli was developed as a suspect. He then confessed to writing the note.
According to the affidavit, Cassilli said he "has a lot going on and was mad about personal things and school."
He said he was upset and wrote it down on a piece of toilet paper. He referenced instances of bullying.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Lehigh Valley Hospital's Pocono West campus approved
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Periods of rain tonight and becoming increasingly windy
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson