SCRANTON, Pa. - A federal grand jury has indicted three Monroe County men on drug trafficking and firearms charges.
Authorities say Deshaun Lipscomb, 24, of Bushkill, Pablo Martinez, 27, and Orrett Campbell, age 37, both of East Stroudsburg, conspired to sell marijuana and used weapons in the course of their conspiracy.
The charges are a result of a January 2016 drug deal that turned into a shooting, according to authorities.
The victim was shot twice and forced from a vehicle at a high speed.
The indictment also alleges that Lipscomb possessed a firearm while dealing heroin and cocaine, and that Martinez sold MDMA, commonly known as “Molly” or “ecstasy.”
If found guilty, the total maximum penalty under federal law is life imprisonment, a term of supervised release following imprisonment, and a fine.
A Saylorsburg man will be charged, after police say they caught him driving under the influence with his child in the carRead More »
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Updated Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Updated Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- 12 displaced in Allentown apartment fire
- Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds