SCRANTON, Pa. - A federal grand jury has indicted three Monroe County men on drug trafficking and firearms charges.
Authorities say Deshaun Lipscomb, 24, of Bushkill, Pablo Martinez, 27, and Orrett Campbell, age 37, both of East Stroudsburg, conspired to sell marijuana and used weapons in the course of their conspiracy.
The charges are a result of a January 2016 drug deal that turned into a shooting, according to authorities.
The victim was shot twice and forced from a vehicle at a high speed.
The indictment also alleges that Lipscomb possessed a firearm while dealing heroin and cocaine, and that Martinez sold MDMA, commonly known as “Molly” or “ecstasy.”
If found guilty, the total maximum penalty under federal law is life imprisonment, a term of supervised release following imprisonment, and a fine.
Visitors get to interact with the animals, including rides on the workhorses.Read More »
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Updated Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- Updated PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran