LEHIGHTON BOROUGH, Pa. - Three pedestrians were struck by a car in the 200 block of Bank Way in Lehighton Thursday evening.
A 12 year old female, 14 year old female and adult female were attempting to cross this major roadway at around 5:30 p.m. when driver Christina Bravo of Lehighton hit them.
Bravo and her four passengers were not harmed.
The 12 and 14 year olds were taken to Lehigh Valley Cedar Crest Hospital.
The adult female was taken to Lehighton Hospital.
Lehighton Police say none of the injuries were life-threatening.
Police do not think that alcohol was a factor. They are still investigating the accident and have impounded Bravo's car.
Police ask that any witnesses call them with information.
Lehighton Police and EMS responded.
Authorities say in late April the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children got a tip from Facebook staff about a Facebook user trading child pornography with other users through Facebook’s private messaging service.Read More »
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Bushkill Township officer accused of covering up wife's affair with boy
- Schuylkill mom of 3 says 'cage' was actually protective playpen
- 19-year-old poised to be Tamaqua's next mayor
- Updated Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Updated Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer