SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Painting a portrait can take years, but artist Tim Decker can do it a lot faster.
Decker, a performance speed painter, now lives in Tampa, Fla., but he is originally from Brodheadsville, Monroe Co.
Decker paints celebrity and patriotic portraits, everyone from Ray Charles to the Statue of Liberty, and he does it all in just a few minutes.
Decker joined 69 News in the studio for a demonstration Wednesday morning. He's back in the area for a live performance at the Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg, Monroe Co., on Friday.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday for a Schuylkill County man accused of leaving three children home alone, with one of them locked in a 'cage.'Read More »
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations