SALISBURY TWP., Pa. - Painting a portrait can take years, but artist Tim Decker can do it a lot faster.
Decker, a performance speed painter, now lives in Tampa, Fla., but he is originally from Brodheadsville, Monroe Co.
Decker paints celebrity and patriotic portraits, everyone from Ray Charles to the Statue of Liberty, and he does it all in just a few minutes.
Decker joined 69 News in the studio for a demonstration Wednesday morning. He's back in the area for a live performance at the Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg, Monroe Co., on Friday.
State police say a Schuylkill County district magisterial judge has been the target of online threats.Read More »
- Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away