TOBYHANNA, Pa. - A preliminary hearing is set for July 5 for a man in Monroe County.
Pennsylvania State Police say 40-year-old Emilio Romero Jr. of Tobyhanna raped a woman at gunpoint.
He's charged with rape, assault and terroristic threats.
He's currently in Monroe County jail.
- Updated Coroner called to Palmer Park Mall crash
- Updated Students cope with death of 9-year-old classmate after fatal crash
- Woman pleads guilty to texting while driving in fatal Allentown crash
- Updated Behind the Ballot: Pennsylvania's redrawn sixth congressional district
- Updated Democrats looking good in 3rd poll
- Allentown YMCA receives donation, will become warming station
- Health Beat: Intestinal malrotation misdiagnosed
- Former mayor to be sentenced Tuesday
- Positive Parenting: Food choices by pregnant mom predict babies preference later?
- Painting company looking to 'paint it forward' for second year in a row