POCONO TWP., Pa. - A Monroe County man who was involved in an ATV crash along Interstate 80 last month has died from his injuries.
Alexander Musse-Sierra, 24, of Tobyhanna, was pronounced dead at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest at 7:25 p.m. Saturday.
The Lehigh County Coroner attributed his death to multiple traumatic injuries. The coroner ruled the manner of death an accident.
The crash occurred on Thursday April 27 around 4:30 p.m. on Interstate 80 West at mile marker 298.6 in Pocono Township.
Musse-Sierra was driving an ATV when he collided with another vehicle, according to the coroner's report.
The Lehigh County Coroner's Office and Pennsylvania State Police are conducting the investigation.
Pro-gun church explains AR-15 marriage ceremony.Read More »
- New Jim-Thorpe one-dollar coins selling out fast
- Some Poconos students to relocate Wednesday due to blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting