POCONO TWP., Pa. - A Monroe County man who was involved in an ATV crash along Interstate 80 last month has died from his injuries.
Alexander Musse-Sierra, 24, of Tobyhanna, was pronounced dead at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest at 7:25 p.m. Saturday.
The Lehigh County Coroner attributed his death to multiple traumatic injuries. The coroner ruled the manner of death an accident.
The crash occurred on Thursday April 27 around 4:30 p.m. on Interstate 80 West at mile marker 298.6 in Pocono Township.
Musse-Sierra was driving an ATV when he collided with another vehicle, according to the coroner's report.
The Lehigh County Coroner's Office and Pennsylvania State Police are conducting the investigation.
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Family of Jamie Metzger never gave up hope they'd find her
- Reading police: Man shot on Pear Street
- Schwenksville comes together to support Luken family
- Lukens family receives outpouring of support after deadly fire
- Lehigh County nursing homes to reap benefits from federal program
- Lower Nazareth hears request for usage changes for warehouse property
- No tax increase for Easton in 2018
- Man hospitalized after shooting in Reading
- Easton council gets earful on reducing penalties for marijuana
- South Whitehall Township looking to improve quality of Little Cedar Creek