DELANO TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Tools worth more than $10,000 were stolen during the weekend from a locked storage shed in Delano Township, Schuylkill Township.
State police are investigating the theft, which occurred at State Route 1013 and Interstate 81.
The tools are owned by the Allan A. Myers Company of Worcester, Montgomery County.
The theft occurred between Friday afternoon and early Sunday morning.
The thief cut the shed's padlock and removed a Honda 5,000-watt generator, a Honda 6,500-watt generator, two six-foot levels, a Stihl carb saw, a tool kit, a Paslode nail gun, a Skil circular saw and a Bosch hammer drill.
Anyone with information about the theft is urged to call state police at Frackville.
A jury in Pike County heard more emotional testimony Tuesday from the family of Eric Frein.Read More »
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal