KIDDER TWP., Pa. - Part of Interstate 80 was reduced to a single lane Thursday morning, after a crash involving a tractor trailer.
It happened in the eastbound lanes near mile marker 18 in Kidder Township.
Officials say the truck lost control and rolled on its side.
Traffic was reduced to one lane while crews worked to upright the truck.
There's no word yet on any injuries.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after pointing shotgun at officers
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Updated Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Updated Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars