KIDDER TWP., Pa. - Part of Interstate 80 was reduced to a single lane Thursday morning, after a crash involving a tractor trailer.
It happened in the eastbound lanes near mile marker 18 in Kidder Township.
Officials say the truck lost control and rolled on its side.
Traffic was reduced to one lane while crews worked to upright the truck.
There's no word yet on any injuries.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Police charge 80-year-old with child rape
- Updated 10 people seated on jury in Bill Cosby's sex assault trial
- Updated Medal of honor recipient's son to speak at Memorial Day service
- Updated Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged bicyclist
- Updated Pennsylvania's US senators react to Trump's proposed budget
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Pennsylvania lawmakers introduce universal background check for firearm sales
- Concert bombing prompts Taylor Swift to break Twitter silence
- Health Beat: Kids and concussions: How many is too many?
- PHOTOS: 2 gunmen rob pair of stores in Reading