ST. CLAIR, Pa. - A traffic stop in Schuylkill County turned into police finding one and a half pounds of methamphetamine.
Officials say they executed a traffic stop on a Toyota Corolla Thursday within the borough of St. Clair. A probable cause led police to search the vehicle, in which items of contraband were seized.
The pounds of methamphetamine seized had an estimated street value of over $68,000.
Officials took two men into custody -- Efrain Rivera-Santiago, 19, and Michael Ramirez, 19, both of Reading.
The two are charged with possession with the intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and related charges.
Bail was set for both at $75,000 and they were remanded to Schuylkill County Prison.
Nicole Murray, 24, was found dead in the rear of a property at the 500 block of Foliage Drive in Tunkhannock Township sometime after 4 p.m.Read More »
- Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- Air pistol, pocket knife found on Pottsville Area HS student
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet