State Police charged three New Yorkers with organized retail theft for incidents occurring in several eastern Pennsylvania municipalities from January through April 2014.
Police say Dwayne M. Evans, 28, of Briarwood, Michael Clarence Morrison, 26, of the Bronx, and Majida Abdullah Muhammad-Earnell, 38, of Jamaica, struck the Giant Food Store on Route 611 in Bartonsville eight separate times.
During each occasion, the trio got away with at least $200 worth of health and beauty products that they hid down their pants. In a February incident, they stole $1,283.09 worth of goods.
Anyone with information on these crimes should call State Police Swiftwater at 570-839-7701.
The father of a survivalist who ambushed two Pennsylvania State Police troopers says he failed his son by not pushing him harder to grow up.Read More »
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Updated LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Updated Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Updated Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- Updated 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Updated Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Updated Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties