TAMAQUA, Pa. - Police say no one was injured after a driver lost control of his truck, causing him to crash into a house Wednesday morning.
Austin Chartier, 22, of Middleport, was driving his Ford F-150 west on Brown Street when he says he lost control of his brakes going down the hill.
Chartier says he turned left to avoid a car pulling out of a parking space on his right, which caused him to run into the house in the 200 block of Brown Street, according to a police report.
Officials say the truck crashed into the front wall of the house and right side of the front door. The front end of the truck ended up partially inside the living room.
Residents at the home had just walked out of the living room area when the truck hit the house.
No injuries were reported.
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Thieves steal $100K from scrap metal company
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- Updated Police: Armed man barricades himself inside Quakertown home
- Community comes together to support Lukens family
- Bethlehem Police identify man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend
- Updated Mother of fallen Berks serviceman speaks at Wreaths Across America
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial