MAHONING TWP., Pa. - Two 21-year-olds were arrested in Mahoning Township, Carbon County for drug possession with two small children in the car.
According to police, on May 8 police followed through on the report of a vehicle going to a residence on Boyko Drive to sell heroin.
Sarah Stidham, the driver of the vehicle, of Jim Thorpe, and Jordan Trotta, of Lehighton, were charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Trotta was a passenger in the vehicle, as were two small children, according to police.
Trotta is currently in Carbon County Prison after failing to post $20,000 bail, which was set by Magistrate Lewis of Jim Thorpe.
Stidham and Trotta both have preliminary hearings June 11.
Police said the suspicious death of a man found in his Schuylkill County home earlier this week has been ruled a homicide.Read More »
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran