LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Two people were arrested in a police raid on a methamphetamine lab Friday in the 100 block of South First Street in Lehighton.
Damian Eldem and Amanda Messinger are charged with multiple drug violations, including operating a methamphetamine lab and endangering the welfare of children.
Children were inside the home at the time of the raid.
Eldem, 27, and Messinger, 23, are in Carbon County Prison. Bail was set at $100,000 for each defendant.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society