EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - Police are investigating two robberies at East Stroudsburg University that happened within an hour of each other this weekend.
It's not yet known if the incidents are related.
University officials say one victim was struck in the face and robbed by four men at 12:45 a.m. Saturday night.
Shortly after another student was robbed of a cell phone.
The suspects in both cases were described as dark-skinned males in their late teens.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- LIVE: Albert Boscov memorial service
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- Updated Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Updated Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers