MAHONING TWP., Pa. - Police have found a man missing from Mahoning Township, Carbon County.
Police say Jesse Green, 52, disappeared Sunday July 21st.
According to Mahoning Twp. police, Green was found in Flagstaff, Ariz. sometime on Sunday, and that he's okay.
Authorities aren't sure how he ended up in Arizona.
Police say Green's cell phone records show he traveled west into Utah. His phone was last active on June 24th.
His disappearance is deemed suspicious.
His and his vehicle, a 2001 Subaru PA Registration ENW-0207,
He may be seen with a black Giant brand mountain bicycle.
You're asked to call 570-386-2241 if you have any information regarding where he is.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart