COOLBAUGH TWP., Pa. - Authorities in Monroe County are investigating a house explosion.
It happened early Monday morning in the 3100 block of Mohawk Trail, in the Pocono Farms development in Coolbaugh Township.
Fire officials there say three sides of the home had been blown off its foundation.
Investigators believe the home was empty, and are now looking into what caused the explosion.
Swastikas and other slurs were also seen painted on the garage of the home, but there's no word on whether that's related.
One of two Lehigh County men charged after a fatal crash that involved a stolen minivan is now out of the hospital and behind bars.Read More »
- Palmerton man killed in crash in Washington Township
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- ESU women's basketball manager meets Steph Curry
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Updated Fate of parents charged in daughter's death in jury's hands
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Updated Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- Updated New restaurant set to open at former Viva site in Wyomissing
- Updated Driver hurt when car hits snow plow in Ephrata, police say
- Updated Good Shepherd to open rehab center at Penn State St. Joseph
- Updated Safety concerns arise over polling places at Butz Elementary
- Updated 3 development projects slated for South Whitehall Township