EAST BRUNSWICK TWP., Pa. - A 73-year-old bicyclist was flown to the hospital after being hit by car in Schuylkill County.
It happened at around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon at the intersection of Route 895 at Rausch's Road in East Brunswick Township.
The car went through the intersection and slammed into a man who was riding his bike.
The victim, Ralph Werner, of New Ringgold, was treated at the scene and then airlifted to Lehigh Valley Hospital's Trauma Center.
There's no word on his condition.
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- VIDEO: Frein given additional prison time
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Updated New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon