ELDRED TWP., Pa. - Monroe County authorities are looking for a woman who allegedly beat another woman until she was unconscious.
Monroe County Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information that leads to the arrest of 26-year-old Jessican Hendershot.
She's wanted in connection with an aggravated assault that took place on August 29 in the 100 block of Royal Lane in Eldred Twp.
Police said an hysterical 33-year-old woman reported she had been severely bruised about her face, head and body, and beaten until she fell unconscious.
The woman was taken to Pocono Medical Center for treatment of facial fractures.
Police said an investigation revealed that Hendershot had attacked the woman and left her unconscious for several hours, until the victim awoke and called 911 herself.
Hendershot's last known address was 207 N. First Street, Apt. B in Lehighton.
She is currently at large and believed to be homeless. She frequents the Stroudsburg area, police said.
She has brown hair and hazel eyes.
If you have information on this "Crime Of The Week" or any other serious crime or wanted person, call Monroe County Crime Stoppers at 1-866-370-1518.
Callers could be eligible for cash rewards and may remain anonymous.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M