WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - A man involved in a motorcycle crash in Schuylkill County just over a week ago has died from his injuries.
The Lehigh County coroner said Wayne Pearce, 56, died Saturday night around 11 p.m. at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
Pearce was seriously injured in a crash in West Penn Township on September 29.
He was driving his motorcycle on Route 309 when a car pulled out in front of him. The bike hit the car and Pearce was thrown from his motorcycle.
The coroner ruled his death an accident.
West Penn Township police and the coroner's office are investigating the crash.
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- Updated WATCH: 69News Snow Patrol: Allentown (noon)
- Updated WATCH: 69News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (noon)
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Northampton County (noon)
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated Pa. Senate OKs bill to toughen gun laws in domestic cases
- Updated Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead
- Crash blocks WB Pa. Turnpike beyond Reading interchange
- BARTA buses rolling through storm; most Bieber buses idled
- LANTA to run on modified scheduled Wednesday
- Speed, travel restrictions in place on Pa. Turnpike, major highways