WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - A man involved in a motorcycle crash in Schuylkill County just over a week ago has died from his injuries.
The Lehigh County coroner said Wayne Pearce, 56, died Saturday night around 11 p.m. at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
Pearce was seriously injured in a crash in West Penn Township on September 29.
He was driving his motorcycle on Route 309 when a car pulled out in front of him. The bike hit the car and Pearce was thrown from his motorcycle.
The coroner ruled his death an accident.
West Penn Township police and the coroner's office are investigating the crash.
Police found a couple stabbed to death in their home in Monroe County. Now one of the victim's nephew is behind bars facing homicide charges.Read More »
- Nephew charged in aunt, uncle's stabbing deaths
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Neighbors shaken after murder suicide in Tobyhanna
- 69News Snow Patrol - Regional Road Conditions
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Updated Life Lessons: We Care Bears Project
- Wanted mom runs from police, crashes car with kid in back
- Updated Cumru police chief: Fraud, theft trending high in township
- Bethlehem wants more critical look at tax-incentivized programs
- Updated Road crews getting job done as 2nd round of snow hits Berks
- Updated Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- 5 injured in head-on crash in Limerick
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job