WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - A man involved in a motorcycle crash in Schuylkill County just over a week ago has died from his injuries.
The Lehigh County coroner said Wayne Pearce, 56, died Saturday night around 11 p.m. at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
Pearce was seriously injured in a crash in West Penn Township on September 29.
He was driving his motorcycle on Route 309 when a car pulled out in front of him. The bike hit the car and Pearce was thrown from his motorcycle.
The coroner ruled his death an accident.
West Penn Township police and the coroner's office are investigating the crash.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- Pen Argyl residents get a look at Weona Park plans
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Authorities rule Tilden Township fire accidental
- Sun and clouds but cooler and still windy for today
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- No real estate tax hike expected for Northampton County residents
- Double transplant recipient looking forward to Thanksgiving
- An interview with David Jaindl
- Updated Sunrise Chef: Louie's
- Life Lessons: The tricky topic: Refusing the salary question
- Artist capturing everything Lehigh Valley on canvas
- Lower Macungie runs for the border and has the meats