A Monroe County woman has died as a result of injuries she suffered in a wreck more than two years ago, according to the Lehigh County Coroner's Office.
The coroner's office announced Friday that Linda Schurawlow died Thursday at Fellowship Manor in Whitehall Township. The 68-year-old was pronounced dead shortly before 5 a.m.
Her cause of death has been attributed to complications from head injuries she sustained in a car crash in September 2015. The coroner ruled the death accidental.
Schurawlow, of the Brodheadsville area of Chestnuthill Township, was the passenger in a vehicle that struck a tree in the 1300 block of Route 209 in Chestnuthill Township on Sept. 29, 2015.
The incident was investigated by the coroner's office and Pennsylvania State Police with the Fern Ridge barracks.
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Neighbors shaken after murder suicide in Tobyhanna
- Man, teenage girl fatally shot in apparent murder-suicide
- Steadier snow overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Updated Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated Residents, businesses prep for potential snow storm
- Updated Health Beat: IBD stopped in its tracks
- PHOTOS: Reading police seek persons of interest in homicide
- AG files lawsuit to stop rollback of net neutrality
- Gov. Wolf asks Trump for federal support in opioid crisis
- A-Treat looks for heroes to be featured on company's label
- Lehigh University names professor in sexual misconduct allegation