A Monroe County woman has died as a result of injuries she suffered in a wreck more than two years ago, according to the Lehigh County Coroner's Office.
The coroner's office announced Friday that Linda Schurawlow died Thursday at Fellowship Manor in Whitehall Township. The 68-year-old was pronounced dead shortly before 5 a.m.
Her cause of death has been attributed to complications from head injuries she sustained in a car crash in September 2015. The coroner ruled the death accidental.
Schurawlow, of the Brodheadsville area of Chestnuthill Township, was the passenger in a vehicle that struck a tree in the 1300 block of Route 209 in Chestnuthill Township on Sept. 29, 2015.
The incident was investigated by the coroner's office and Pennsylvania State Police with the Fern Ridge barracks.
- ESU women's basketball manager meets Steph Curry
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- Allentown Police Chief Glen Dorney is retiring
- Easton police allege jealous man attacked ex's new beau
- Goodbye nor'easter, but blustery, chilly weather continues
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Life Lessons: Teen driving distractions
- Life Lessons: Got back pain?
- Actor promotes awareness about mental health
- Love it or hate it, Reading folks dealing with snow
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?