EAST SIDE BOROUGH, Pa. - A 31-year-old White Haven woman died when she was ejected from her vehicle during a crash on Interstate 80 in Carbon County.
The accident happened around 11:40 p.m. Saturday on I-80 East in East Side when a Ford Edge driven by Michele Albee crossed into the center median.
Albee was ejected from the vehicle as it rolled over several times. She died at the scene.
I-80 East was closed for about 90 minutes between White Haven and Exit 274 while the crash was being investigated.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts